Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRIMARY DISCUSSION TOPIC. And... stuff.

+2
Darth Macht
The Force
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

PRIMARY DISCUSSION TOPIC. And... stuff. - Page 3 Empty Re: PRIMARY DISCUSSION TOPIC. And... stuff.

Post by Emjajoas Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Yeah, SD's got a point there.
Also, Firox, you might not have been on the LMBs as long, but you've more than earned your place here. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

Back to top Go down

PRIMARY DISCUSSION TOPIC. And... stuff. - Page 3 Empty Re: PRIMARY DISCUSSION TOPIC. And... stuff.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Emjajoas wrote:Yeah, SD's got a point there.
Also, Firox, you might not have been on the LMBs as long, but you've more than earned your place here. Razz

He does have a point, but please forgive me if I keep quoting. It makes me feel really uncomfortable when I don't, not sure why. Rolling Eyes Razz

And thanks... that really means a lot to me...

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:39 pm

You have LMB-itis, it'll wear off after a few weeks of forcing yourself to NOT use the Quote button. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

ID : spacedude1234567

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Shadow Warrior wrote:You have LMB-itis, it'll wear off after a few weeks of forcing yourself to NOT use the Quote button. Razz

But... I can't force myself! I'm too weak both mentally and physically! Razz

There, see? I did it AGAIN! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Meh, I greatly dislike the MBs now anyways, so I rarely quote anymore unless absolutely necessary. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:41 am

Hey, you are lucky Firox. When I first started quoting stuff on another forum, I was immediately yelled at and scolded. Never since have I quoted a post on Forum Motion. Razz It could still happen to you... Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

ID : Phinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 am

Phinn Master wrote:Hey, you are lucky Firox. When I first started quoting stuff on another forum, I was immediately yelled at and scolded. Never since have I quoted a post on Forum Motion. Razz It could still happen to you... Razz

Let's hope it doesn't... Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:38 am

*angry yelling with multiple expletive and the words "quote button" heard multiple times*

Kidding. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:06 pm

I didn't do the scolding, for the record. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 pm

I have an important question. How are we going to handle deaths in this roleplay?

Are we going to have some sort of respawn system? Are you going to ban killing?(please don't do that. Razz )

I would just like to know how we plan on handling that.
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Killing should be... ehh, ABSOLUTELY last resort. The whole point of this RP is to fight each other and stuff, so if we're constantly killing characters off, things will get confusing and uncool.

HOWEVER. Maiming is gonna be totally legal. Stabbing/impaling/severing limbs (once in a while Razz) is fine as long as it's only NEAR-death.

We will most definitely be utilizing the magic of bacta as much as possible. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:04 pm

I don't think cutting off limbs should be "allowed" unless someone would like a limb cut off. There are ways to maim that don't require losing an arm or leg, such as merely cutting it (Like what Dooku did to Obi-wan in Episode II).
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Force Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Yeah.

Good luck getting close enough to my Dark Jedi to maim him. Razz

~SD
The Force
The Force

Administrator

ID : The Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Well, if someone loses a limb, they can just stitch it back on. Razz Problem solved. Razz

Just cutting sounds way to restrictive, like the LMB rules...
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 pm

That's true. They can reattach limbs and stuff TODAY, so they can definitely do it in Star Wars. Not to mention robotic limbs and stuff.

But killing, eh... would you want someone to kill a character you had spent a while working on? Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Well, that is why I was asking about a re-spawn system of some sort. Like, you get killed, then a day or 2 later, a powerful Force healer brings you back or something. Razz Razz Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Well, as long as the person is looking to start a new character or has gotten everyone really ticked off, I think it is okay for killing. Razz

By the way Em, I know you didn't scold me. Razz Truthfully, I do not even remember who did it. Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

ID : Phinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:34 pm

I bet it was Fluffy. She always does stuff like that....
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:35 pm

It may have been me, double-posting and unnecessary quoting get on my nerves. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:54 pm

I think we should just have a New-U system like in Borderlands, which I can and will explain... Later. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:32 pm

I agree with Em and SD as far as the "killing system" should go. It makes sense, I think we can easily do without killing each other. However, I wouldn't mind being maimed because then I could get a prosthetic limb. Twisted Evil Razz

Em, you play Borderlands? How is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:27 pm

B-but... I'm a Sith Lord! Razz Its more fun for my character to actually kill... Razz

I'll just wipe out some NPC Jedi, I guess that will do... for now... Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Darth Macht wrote:B-but... I'm a Sith Lord! Razz Its more fun for my character to actually kill... Razz

I'll just wipe out some NPC Jedi, I guess that will do... for now... Razz

Fear him... Shocked

Those silly faces can be deceptive... Twisted Evil Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Borderlands is wonderful and I love it. Razz
It's M-rated, though, and does use some... Not-so-nice language coupled with some not-very-kid-friendly themes. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 am

@Em

Okay.

I just heard about it, I do pay a decent amount of attention to the gaming community. I don't do M-rated stuff ('cept Halo, and I take that with a big grain of salt) so if you'll pardon the pun, it's beyond my Borders. Razz

Have fun with it! Smile You're not the kind of guy to get influenced by the bad content...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next