Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People we still need to get here

+3
Darth Macht
Emjajoas
N-13 "Galaar"
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

People we still need to get here - Page 4 Empty Re: People we still need to get here

Post by Darth Macht Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:20 am

Ooh, you are a Nintendo fanboy as well? Razz

I am more specifically a Zelda freak, but I like some of the other Nintendo Franchises as well. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

People we still need to get here - Page 4 Empty Re: People we still need to get here

Post by Kieran Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:00 am

I personaly like Zelda best as well‚ but I like anything nintendo. Razz
Kieran
Kieran
Recruit

ID : Agenti397

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:12 am

@Agenti

Hopefully it won't be permanent. Neutral

You leaving, I mean. Maybe come back next Summer?

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 am

I have yet to actually beat Skyward Sword... my brother did it, but I've been laz- uhh, busy. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

ID : spacedude1234567

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 am

Same here... Sad Razz

Technically, the only one I have beaten is Ocarina of Time. Razz But I have gotten to Snowhead Temple in MM, the Ice Mansion thing in TP, to the third dungeon in Spirit Tracks, to the 3ed dungeon in Minish Cap, and have only beaten the first dungeon in Skyward Sword.... Razz

Sadly, I have not gotten the chance to play any of WW yet, but I really want to.
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:44 pm

@SD: Skyward Sword in a whole is a great game. The final boss is quite lacking, however. Unless you're playing it at 3:00 in the morning.Razz

@cBm: If you've only beaten Ocarina, that's okay.Razz Most people probably didn't know what Ocarina was until it came out for the 3Ds. MM is definitely one of their best games.Razz TP isn't my favorite, mainly because I like Cell shaded graphics the best. I'll admit, I haven't played Minish Cap. I never got it for the Gameboy 'cause I was living in a foreign country. Razz

WW definitely has the best storyline, and pretty much is one of the best carrier choices Nintendo has ever made.

Has anyone heard of the new one they're making for the Wii U?

Last edited by Ghirahim on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I misspelled definitely.:P)
Kieran
Kieran
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:23 am

I've played through OoT, MM, TP, SS, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks. Playing through Minish Cap. Also playing through... Ergh, forget what it's called. Not Four Swords.Haven't played in a while. Oh well.

Tried Zelda II, wasn't my thing.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 am

I have honestly never been able to get into the older Zelda games. I can only really get into the games that are OoT and newer, or the hand held games.
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:19 pm

I find the old ones confusing, but they are no less fun. I beat the first dungeon in The first one, which was probably the hardest thing I've ever done.
Kieran
Kieran
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:17 am

Question: What will you be playing on the Wii U? I personally do not have much interest in it, and do not really get why Nintendo has made that as its next console. The one Lego City game looks pretty cool (and completely doable on 360 or PS3), but I dont think I'll be getting a Wii U so I can replay Batman Arkham City and control batarangs with the tablet. Razz
Just curious what you see in it that I am not seeing if you don't mind my asking.
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

ID : Phinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:19 am

Super Smash Bros. Razz

That is what I see in it. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:02 am

With one tablet controller and everyone else using Wii motes again? The game has really not even been started on either...
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Don't care, it is still smash bros. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Smash Bros is awesome, but there are lots of other great fighting games too. Besides, Melee on the GameCube is loads of fun anyway. Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:32 pm

All of the Smash Bros. are awesome. Razz

Also, you guys need to get on chat. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Metroid and Zelda. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:08 am

Now that's what I'm talking about, Em.Razz
Kieran
Kieran
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:46 am

All I have to do with the Nintendo games is MarioKart and Smash Bros.

I think they're both awesome. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum