Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People we still need to get here

+3
Darth Macht
Emjajoas
N-13 "Galaar"
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

People we still need to get here - Page 3 Empty Re: People we still need to get here

Post by Micah Stone Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Do be careful about who you bring over. I'd rather not have...certain kids...soiling this forum.

If someone lame does come over I trust that Em/SD will give them a swift and permanent banhammer. Razz
Micah Stone
Micah Stone

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

People we still need to get here - Page 3 Empty Re: People we still need to get here

Post by Darth Macht Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:07 pm

I have to agree with Micah, PLEASE don't let noobs come in here and ruin things.

I'd say extremely unrealistic moves should be a suspendable offense, possibly bannable if done multiple times.
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Hey, I'll get that Ackar_Glatorian kid from the Jedi HQ over. He'd fit right in here! Razz By the way, where are you in the CWRP forum on the LMBs right now spacedude? Razz Just curious....
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

ID : Phinn

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm not really there at all. Also, feel free to bring Dude and/or ARC over here... I'm not afraid to whack them in a banhammer if they start behaving like spoiled brats. Razz

EDIT: The Force's administrative weapon of choice: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_kick
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

ID : spacedude1234567

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Do /not/ bring ARC over. He'd probably curse this place sky high…
Kieran
Kieran
Recruit

ID : Agenti397

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Great, that gives me a reason to banhammer him 4.6 seconds after he joins. Razz

EDIT: I could curse this place sky high if I let myself go, trust me. The difference is I'm an adult and I know better. Razz

ANOTHER EDIT: I love the edit button.

ANOTHER 'NOTHER EDIT: Oh yeah, back on topic, sorta... are me and Em the oldest people here? Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:01 pm

As far as I'm aware, yes. Also, you don't have to be an adult to know not to curse. And sorta on topic, I'm the youngest user here.Razz
Kieran
Kieran
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:04 pm

You're here because you're a good guy, Agenti.
We need good guys.

And yes, I've got my banhammer ready for anyone who doesn't follow the rules.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm not as good a guy as you may think.

Good.Razz
Kieran
Kieran
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:26 am

Hmmm. Well I guess you can invite them if you want to... Just so you can swing the banhammer so hard that they never saw it coming. Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:32 am

Oh dear God, PLEASE dot NOT bring Dude over. At all, ever. Razz
Just... don't. Please don't. Unless the whole point of inviting him is just for the enjoyment of banning him. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:55 am

Wait, PHINN you were joking about A_G, right? Shocked

And chaps, please don't talk too much about other guys behind their backs. Maybe it's true, but it's not too nice. ARC is a friend of mine, you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:00 am

Darth Macht wrote:Oh dear God, PLEASE dot NOT bring Dude over. At all, ever. Razz
Just... don't. Please don't. Unless the whole point of inviting him is just for the enjoyment of banning him. Razz

Whoa, hey. No offense Cbm, but Dude is my friend. He's a great guy. Not that I mean to convince you of that, but that's the way I see him. The only reason we're not inviting him and ARC is not because they're bad guys or because they'd be unrealistic, it's because even though they're good guys we have good guys here who just can't get along with them. For some reason. Razz Surprisingly, I think I'm the only person who can get along with both groups. I like it that way... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:10 am

For the record it's not my fault I can't stand them. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 am

Firox, this is CLEARLY a public forum. If they were stalking us/saw your link, they'd see we were talking about them, so I'd hardly say it's behind their backs. Razz

@Em: Yeah, same here. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:14 am

Firox? Do you really think me to be serious? Razz
As for dude and ARC, let's just leave them be. Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Phinn, you're ALWAYS serious.
Serious-ly awesome! Razz

//lame puns
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:42 pm

@Em and SD

I never left a link anywhere. Razz But I think we could just let the topic be, like PHINN said. I know it's not your fault that you don't like them. But keep in mind that it just may be possible that it's not their fault that they don't like you! Razz

I'm joking... somewhat.

@PHINN
No. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 pm

You left what was pretty much a link, but okay. Razz
I wasn't planning on getting them here. And it's totally their fault that they don't like me, because it's their fault they only saw my bad side. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:51 pm

*Shrug*

Well, it's okay, when you made the forum you did explain to me that you didn't want to invite them here.

And I understand that. I never said it wasn't their fault.

But I never said it wasn't yours either! Razz Razz Razz

Joking. Let's move off of the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:55 pm

But I like making you feel uncomfortable! Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Didn't want to invite them here =/= don't want them here so we can ban them. Do your research. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:13 pm

I thought I should tell everyone that I'm only going to be active here for two months. So on December fourth, I will disappear into the mist, never to be seen again.
Kieran
Kieran
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Errr, okay. D:
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:24 pm

It may not be permanent. It happens to be around the release of Nintendo's Wii U, so I'll be busy with that, plus school. Shocked

@Firox: I happen to be "good" friends with Dude. We're both fellow Nintendo Aficionados.Razz

Just so you all know, I changed my username to Ghirahim (Geer-i-heem).
Kieran
Kieran
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum