Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People we still need to get here

+3
Darth Macht
Emjajoas
N-13 "Galaar"
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

People we still need to get here - Page 2 Empty Re: People we still need to get here

Post by Emjajoas Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:13 am

And those people will get the boot from the Force. So you have nothing to worry about. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

Back to top Go down

People we still need to get here - Page 2 Empty Re: People we still need to get here

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:31 am

You're right, CBM, we probably shouldn't argue about it.

The Boot of SD can indeed be hard. Razz

Anyone else we can think of?

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 am

You do know I'm the Force too, right? Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:13 pm

You are not! Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

ID : spacedude1234567

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 pm

I'm not?
But... I thought we had something special...
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Uh oh.

Back away before the shooting starts... Shocked Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 pm

But the shooting is when things get fun. Twisted Evil Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Force Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:52 pm

I don't shoot.
I have these guns.
*Flexes*

~Em
The Force
The Force

Administrator

ID : The Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Em, water guns don't do anything in a real fight. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:46 pm

That's why I have those.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:00 am

I am in good contact with the three guys who you just mentioned. I will chat with them about it. I think Levi could do it, GA might, and Pebble probably won't as his homework and studying have taken over his free time unfortunately.
As for the spam factor, good 'ol Pebble has been known to go off topic, but it usually isn't too bad, and he does it all in good fun. He'd be just dandy here if he makes it. Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

ID : Phinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:59 am

Yeah. Well, let's hope they can make it. Might be a good idea to mention that they can invite any other people they think would want to join, as well.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:46 am

Yeah, I think "Pebble" (why that name?) would help us to keep this RP positive and fun. A necessary addition.

Time for the Big Guns! *hauls out a huge purple Fusion Cannon*

You guys have your games, I have mine.

That was two big blatant references to my second favorite game of all time (after Minecraft).

Guess away... this is my "revenge" on you big-time gamers. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 am

Recognize it, can't pinpoint from where. Going to comb my brain for it while in class. Razz
If I fail, I'll blame you!
I play more games than big-time ones. Razz
And I played some big-time games before they were cool!
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:07 am

I pull out my gravity hammer. Razz Here my answer is! Razz *FHWOOOM!*

As for Pebble, it is a long story. Razz Not really, but I am too lazy to tell it right now. Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:19 pm

@Em

Okay, I'll give you until the end of tomorrow... Twisted Evil If you fail, then shame on you for forgetting one of the most revolutionary games of the late 1990's! Just a hint there... Rolling Eyes

I know, I know. I didn't mean to accuse you of anything. I was just kidding... I take silent delight, sometimes, in watching big pompous gamers scramble their brains to recall or just find out about some of the games I play.

See, I don't have a big gaming system, and I only got this great computer two years ago. So for a long part of my life I stood down in the dirt and watched all the big time gamers go about crowing with their latest hit games and devices... I sat around with some very nice little homebrewn shareware games on my old Macintosh. I owe a lot to one old title called Nanosaur. I don't blame you if you've never heard of it... it was packaged on old Imacs. Eventually I discovered the classic game that I referenced above, thanks to my great dad who played it when he was in college...

And so I began my private campaign of secretly laughing at the big-time gamers, many of whom never gave a care to the enjoyment that could be found with simple, old games with surprisingly good design. I still have those old Macs... still play with them.

And then eventually I got around to buying Minecraft when I had a computer good enough... but I still have that old, classic touch to my gaming. I boot up the good old Imac to do a little Nanosaur every once in a while, and a lot of that secret game. I still can't play Halo without going over to my nice friend's house and playing local multiplayer (he understands, at least. He's a big gamer, but not one of the pompous ones I mentioned).

A complex tale, I know, but I felt I had to tell it to someone someday. Razz

How do you feel about your games now? MUAHAHA! Twisted Evil Razz

Please don't feel bad. I'm just joking about that.

@PHINN
*Pulls out Gravity Hammah*

Hammah Fight! Very Happy *PHAWHOOOM!*

So what is your favorite weapon from the Halo series, incidentally? Cause if we ever need to duke it out... I'll know what to expect. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:33 am

Almost resembles mine. I never had a gaming system until I was like... 13? 14? Anyways. Razz

Yeah, understandably. I don't try to be too pompous, I just /really enjoy my games./ Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:57 am

I have an iMac with Nanosaur on it. And Bugdom, too. And CroMag Rally as well. Razz

I'm not a "big gamer", I actually prefer to play games few people have heard of, even less have played, and nobody remembers until you bring it up.

I also have Minecraft... well, I play a cracked version because I can't exactly afford it. Razz

I'll just leave this here: >Clicky for nostalgia... if you've played this game.<

I need to change links to a slightly different color. Maybe a little darker shade of grey.

Click this too.
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

ID : spacedude1234567

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:14 pm

@Em

That's okay, I know you're not the kind of guy to get pompous. Razz

Heck, even if you were, I'd dare not say it! Razz

@SD

I played Bugdom and Gro-Mag Rally on school computers... good times... I had a great relationship with Pangea Software when I was younger, I still do. I bought Nanosaur 2 not long ago...

You THEIF! Razz

I tried to play Lego Racers when I was younger, but my old PC emulator couldn't handle it. I might try it now... I always wanted to try the Rock Raiders RTS game... my favorite Lego Theme of all time. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:04 pm

PLAY LEGO RACERS! It is one of the best LEGO games of all time! Razz
Just thought I'd mention it. Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:27 pm

@PHINN

You know what? I will. Smile

@Em

So, Em? Guessed yet? I'm gonna reveal it tomorrow morning... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:46 am

Honestly I've been too busy to think about it. Razz
But! I've got a few things in mind it might be, but I'm probably wrong, so...
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:06 am

Well, I told you in LZP. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:12 am

That's what I thought. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:37 pm

So, uh, is there a reason I was invited? I don't feel I deserve it…
Kieran
Kieran
Recruit

ID : Agenti397

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum