Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would win: Darth Revan or Darth Bane?

+3
Darth Macht
Darth Mortilis
Emjajoas
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who would win: Darth Revan or Darth Bane? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would win: Darth Revan or Darth Bane?

Post by Darth Macht Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:34 pm

But.. you barely made any points. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Who would win: Darth Revan or Darth Bane? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would win: Darth Revan or Darth Bane?

Post by Phinn Master Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:48 pm

So? Razz
Here, I grabbed this from some random forum, a post by some San'Doria guy. Razz

Revan wins. Bane said that Revan knew Force Powers even a great Sith Lord wouldn't dare try and learn, suggesting that there were things Revan knew that he was to afraid to learn. So Revan is superior with the Force. With sabers Bane has it, especially with the Orbalisks. But I still say Revan due to his superior Force Powers. Bane seems only to be a small percent of Revan as far as Force Powers go.

I am so lazy... Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

ID : Phinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Micah Stone Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:13 am

In regards to his "title" the prodigal knight makes no sense.

"Prodigal" means "foolish" or "wasteful". It's meaning comes from the Bible parable which speaks of the prodigal son who goes off and spends all his father's money, then when he loses everything, he returns to his father begging forgiveness.

People tend to treat "Prodigal" as meaning someone who turns from their evil ways, repents, etc. but as I pointed out, this isn't the case.

Whoever gave him that title clearly wasn't thinking. Razz
Micah Stone
Micah Stone

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum