Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

+3
Darth Macht
The Force
Emjajoas
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

Post by Emjajoas Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 pm

I look forward to kicking your rears. Razz
Or being hired by you. Either way. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

Post by Darth Macht Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:37 pm

So... when can we get things started? Razz

I'm in the mood to kill some Jedi... Twisted Evil Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Well, if Phinn wants, I'll set him up as the leader of the Republic forces, then we can start killing things. Me and Em will sort out something for the general underworld/Fringe/BH's/mercs faction. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

ID : spacedude1234567

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Sounds good to me. I am ready to lead the Republic! Razz
By the way, REMOVE THE QUOTE BUTTON! Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

ID : Phinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 pm

So cruel! Razz

But yeah, I'll see about setting up the Fringe-y Faction.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Darth Macht wrote:Well Firox, let me say this:

Unlike the silly MBs, I am perfectly fine with any and all atemmpts at take overs. Razz

It is what Sith do. They betray, backstab, and take over. It was so stupid when the mods banned that on the MBs, because that is EXACTLY who/what the Sith are. They do anything they can to get power.

Just make sure that when/if you takeover, do it intelligently and creatively please. Razz Don't just go up and say, "I take over, I'm leader now." Razz

Please plan it out and make it look cool. Razz That is all I ask. Razz

If you think I'm going to become a Sith, you don't know me. Razz No, I don't do Sith. My goal is to join the Evil side without being part of the Sith. Smile

Well, just be prepared. Twisted Evil Thanks, I can tell this roleplay is going to be fun with you around. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:38 pm

@Em:

What I need to know is how I can fight the Republic and not be a Sith or working for the Sith. Was there a Separatist sort of group at the time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Ya, I know you don't do Sith, I meant Sith/bad guys in general. Razz

Edit: Also, pretty much at the time period it was just Sith, or non-force users that worked for the Sith. The closest thing to a "bad guy" organization besides the Sith at the time was the Czerca Company, but they were not really evil or against the republic, just a really aggressive company with no morals when it came to expansion. Razz

But you could still be a Sith. Just a non-force using general or admiral or something along those lines. You could control your own section of the Sith Armada, the non-force users of the Sith army. Would that work for you?
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Sith in the TOR Era was more of an ideal than being actual Sith Lords. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Ya, pretty much what SD said. There were Sith lords in the Sith, but the Sith itself was a belief, and many were involved, both force users and non-force users.
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 pm

@CBM and SD

Yes, that would be nice. Thanks for explaining, I understand it now. Smile What I'd like to be is a sort of General Grievous person, an enhanced cyborg who commands the Sith Navy. Twisted Evil Can I be that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Sure, I suppose you could.
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Thanks. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:00 am

They pretty much covered everything I would've explained so... Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 am

So we just need some Jedi to get active so we can begin the shebs-kicking. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:37 am

If I need to make a Jedi character for the sake of starting, I can. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 am

We definitely need to add the rules about OOC and non-RP discussions in here.

All OOC, RP-related discussions will be done in the General Discussion form, and everything non-RP-related will be confined to the chatbox ONLY.
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:42 am

Hey, PHINN's active. Maybe you could get RC, I think he'd be good with Jedi.

Micah... a Bounty Hunter. Or a smuggler in charge of a *big* corporation.

Shadow Warrior wrote:We definitely need to add the rules about OOC and non-RP discussions in here.

All OOC, RP-related discussions will be done in the General Discussion form, and everything non-RP-related will be confined to the chatbox ONLY.

You said it. Smile

That will keep it smooth and serious, and still give us the chance to hang out. Don't forget PM's, we could chat with those? It'd be easier than hoping to catch someone on the chatbox.

Last edited by Shadow Warrior on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stop double-posting, stangit! :P)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:47 am

Yeah, PMs are for whatever you want. They can also be for the transfer of information.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:03 am

I'm all fo starting this week. Em, I think you'd be fine if you just had your bounty hunter character work with the Republic. Basically, it'd be us against cB, Firox, and SD, unless Micha and RC suddenly got active.
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:58 am

Sounds like they're already outmatched. ;P
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:16 pm

I think Micah said he'd be active once we got something going. I'll let him know tomorrow that we're planning on starting. Same goes for JJ, idk what RC does. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Hey, has anyone contacted Dino about this place yet? If I remember correctly, he was a pretty good roleplayer.
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:55 pm

OK, I contacted GA, and he said he would check it out. Levi is going to talk to his parents about it. I will talk with Pebble later.
Also, I invited legostudios to join. I do not know if any of you remember him, but he was mostly in the Bionicle and City forums, and is an experienced roleplayer, and all around good guy. Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Hey , good work PHINN!

I'm trying to get your attention in the chatbox as I type! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next