Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

+3
Darth Macht
The Force
Emjajoas
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

Post by Phinn Master Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Have the CIS, I do not mind. Razz
However, I think the Clone Wars will be one of the later eras we use from what we've talked about so far.
As for leaders, should we have our player characters all be high powered leaders? For example, I'd rather start my Jedi character off as a Knight before building him up to Grand Master hopefully. Razz
It just depends on how many guys we get here. Any idea on how many recruits you'll get SD?
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

ID : Phinn

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

Post by Micah Stone Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Darth Macht wrote:
Firox wrote:

Just a question.

I don't know if we're at this stage yet, but could I be the faction leader for the CIS? I have had the experience...

Sorry, I called any and all Dark side factions pretty much. Razz You can be second though if you wish. Razz

And I am starting to remember you, I think. Razz It has just been a while since I was on the MBs. Razz

I don't know why you quoted me saying that, because Firox is the one who asked the question. Razz

I don't have a clue which faction I'm going to join yet. Razz
Micah Stone
Micah Stone

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:07 am

Micah Stone wrote:
Darth Macht wrote:
Firox wrote:

Just a question.

I don't know if we're at this stage yet, but could I be the faction leader for the CIS? I have had the experience...

Sorry, I called any and all Dark side factions pretty much. Razz You can be second though if you wish. Razz

And I am starting to remember you, I think. Razz It has just been a while since I was on the MBs. Razz

I don't know why you quoted me saying that, because Firox is the one who asked the question. Razz

I don't have a clue which faction I'm going to join yet. Razz

Ya, somehow the quote glitched, sorry about that. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:33 am

Agh, now I have to fix all these quotes for my sanity's sake. Razz

EDIT: Done. Fix your own quotes next time. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

ID : spacedude1234567

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:18 am

@SD: Yeah, I won't do anything to incite you to swearing. But I do warn you, and this is dead serious, if anyone swears at me or around me then I will have to leave. My parents would make me if they found out. So I would beat them to the punch and save myself the embarrassment. Really, though. I highly disapprove of swearing. Yes, I know it's common, I know it's virtually impossible to get around without hearing some swear words, but can you guys can respect it if I just try to avoid it?

@CBM: Can you show me where you claimed all the badguy factions? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:28 am

It was in the chatbox, as I recall.

Also, I'm doing my best to control my swearing, but you'd flip out if you read any of the conversations me and Em have had about the LMB's in general. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Shadow Warrior wrote:It was in the chatbox, as I recall.

Also, I'm doing my best to control my swearing, but you'd flip out if you read any of the conversations me and Em have had about the LMB's in general. Razz

Oh....

*no comment* Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:16 pm

I don't think the chatbox has been cleared, so I'll try and find it for you. You should really get on there, by the way. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Eh Firox, if worst comes to worst, just say Beaver Dam or something. Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Force Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Hoover dam. Razz
The Force
The Force

Administrator

ID : The Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:14 pm

For the record, it's not me who does most of the swearing. Razz
I won't be using any language on here, though, I like to keep everything on any forum clean, and I try to keep my everyday language as clean as possible as well.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:25 pm

I try to keep it to a minimum when around those who don't like swearing, and even then only in instant chats. Not swearing on forums has been drilled into me after five years of the LMB's. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:22 pm

@All of you

Hahahaha! Razz

You guys are funny. Thanks. And thanks for being willing to keep it clean.

No, when I use strong language, I either say "flipping" or "Guy!" or "Karz". If you know where karz comes from, then good for you. If you don't then rest assured that it is strong in the fictional universe it comes from, but in our world it doesn't mean a thing. Wink

Yeah, I'd like to get into the chatbox... to really "talk" with you guys for the first time in... well, 3 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Yeah, no problem. I just make up random words instead of expletives anyway. Razz
Or seeing how this is the Star Wars universe, use Mando'a or just say Fierfek. Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Sometimes I say "Frak" from Battlestar Galactica. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:20 pm

@PHINN

Hey, that's true. There's no rule against Mando'a here... Twisted Evil Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Of course there isn't. We're civilized here... if you want to insult someone in a language they can't understand, go ahead. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Ya, I almost never swear anyways. The most I will say is hell or crap, and usually if I say hell, I use it as a description for something, nto a swear word. For example, "The conditions of the battle field, the dead bodies all around... It was like a living hell..."

So... Ya, I use it as descriptive. Razz If that is a problem, i can not use it as descriptive either, just let me know.

and ya, I claimed Bad guy factions in various chats, multiple times. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:36 pm

I pretty much made the term "Stang" popular for when I want to get an expletive across. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:22 am

Darth Macht wrote:Ya, I almost never swear anyways. The most I will say is hell or crap, and usually if I say hell, I use it as a description for something, nto a swear word. For example, "The conditions of the battle field, the dead bodies all around... It was like a living hell..."

So... Ya, I use it as descriptive. Razz If that is a problem, i can not use it as descriptive either, just let me know.

and ya, I claimed Bad guy factions in various chats, multiple times. Razz

The descriptive is all right, if a bit strong. I do it myself, only for very strong situations... Neutral Smile

Well, okay. I mean, couldn't I just have a little chance? Razz What about giving new people a chance, huh? Razz

I'm joking, I'll be fine with just being an important soldier. Smile At least for now... Twisted Evil Razz

Emjajoas wrote:I pretty much made the term "Stang" popular for when I want to get an expletive across. Razz

Yup. Good ol' Star Wars term. Doesn't mean a stanging thing, so I think we can use it whenever we stanging well please. And stang anyone who gets in our way.

You get the idea. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:46 am

Stop double-posting! *banhamma*

If you need to reply to multiple people... for one, stop quoting, you don't need to. Just use "@<name>:"

I'mma start merging your double-posts, kthxbai. Razz

EDIT: I'm thinking of removing the quote button. If you ABSOLUTELY need to quote, there's a quote BBcode command and even a button on the reply thingy.

Code:
[quote="name"][/quote]
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:03 pm

That's so mean! You're going to force them to abandon their LMB ways.
Tisk, tisk. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:05 pm

You make that sound like it's a bad thing. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Well Firox, let me say this:

Unlike the silly MBs, I am perfectly fine with any and all atemmpts at take overs. Razz

It is what Sith do. They betray, backstab, and take over. It was so stupid when the mods banned that on the MBs, because that is EXACTLY who/what the Sith are. They do anything they can to get power.

Just make sure that when/if you takeover, do it intelligently and creatively please. Razz Don't just go up and say, "I take over, I'm leader now." Razz

Please plan it out and make it look cool. Razz That is all I ask. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:32 pm

I look forward to fighting alongside you two in the TOR RP. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next