Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOR - Omega Asteroid Station

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TOR - Omega Asteroid Station - Page 2 Empty Re: TOR - Omega Asteroid Station

Post by JJS495 Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:06 am

Alastar nodded. "I assume buying it back is out of the question. So, violence will likely be the only plausible way to get it out." He paused. "Unless you're any good at hacking?"

JJS495
Recruit

ID : JJS495

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:19 am

"I've sliced the occasional thing or two. If I was a real professional, though, I wouldn't need a hunter to cover my back," Mirabelle replies. "I'd like to get in and get out while taking as little time and as little lives as possible. I'd love to avoid Imperial entanglements as well. Here's what I suggest-- We take public transport to Taris. Once there, we get my ship back. You'll need a way off-planet and I'm not sure you want to have to get back to your ship with authorities on your tail, so you hop on with me and I'll give you a ride back here. That way I can pay you upon arrival."
Waiting for his comment, Mirabelle pushes hair from her eyes.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:26 am

Alastar nodded. "Sounds good to me." He glanced at his Stinger. "How safe do you think she'll be here?" He asked, nodding to it.

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:15 am

OOC:
A bit off topic this might be (and a bit late, I just got back from Christmas vacation) but I want to thank you guys. Smile

Firstly, because this is great roleplaying and it's really fun to read.

Secondly, because you're getting this RP moving again, and even bringing us (the Sith) into it.

And thirdly, because...

IC:
Several tables away, a nondescript man in a black flight suit wraps up a sabacc game with a group of Ithorians. Turning his head slightly, he confirms that the two smugglers (who drew an awful lot of attention to themselves with the Wookiee fight) have indeed left the room. Sliding the sonic listening chip out of his ear, he thanks the Ithorians and leaves the cantina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:07 pm

"She should be fine, I should think. What kind of security system does she have?" Mirabelle replies, inspecting the ship.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:13 pm

"Pretty basic overall." Alastar said. "Just a few locks." He paused. "And a few small, but necessary parts removed, rendering it incapable of flight unless the parts are replaced." He said this last part in a softer tone of voice.

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:57 am

The man in the black flight suit makes his way along the hangar corridor, not even pausing at the hangar with the Stinger in it. He makes his way to the hangar where his own fighter is parked, along with three other fighters. Their pilots raise their hands in silent greeting, and then clamber into their cockpits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:45 pm

"Hmmm," Mirabelle hums to herself. "It should be fine. Most of the rabble won't go so far as to steal a ship if it means more effort. Besides, I'm sure there are nicer ships to jack."
Turning and glancing around the hanger one last time, she turned towards the door. "Ready for departure?"
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Alastar thought briefly. "I just need a bit more equipment." He said. He quickly unlocked the Stinger, and climbed in. He picked up his rifle, and stuffed it into a small pack. This was followed by a few small explosives, and medpacks, and some clothes to conceal it all. He slung the pack over his shoulder, and dropped out. He relocked the Stinger, and nodded. "Ready." He said.

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Heading towards the public transport terminal, Mirabelle kept a hand hovering close to her blaster. Various scum huddled near the walls, watching and waiting for someone to lose something-- Something they could steal, sell, and use to get off this station.
Booking two tickets to Taris, she handed one to Alastar and took her place in line.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Alastar accepted it, nodding slightly, and joined the line, keeping a close eye all around them.

OOC: Jump to Taris next?

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:40 pm

OOC: Yeah, let's jump to Taris.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am

*A lone HK-51 unit enters the cantina, and quickly scans the room. It appears that the cantina is mostly empty at the moment, even though this would normally be when the stations workers got off their shifts and came to get a drink. The HK unit then notices a wookie, unconscious, laying on the cantina floor. It appears that some sort of brawl took place rather recently. After a quick "discussion" with the cantina owner, it appears that there was a brawl between some mercenary and this wookie. Shortly afterwards, many of the cantina customers left left, not wanting to be anywhere near the enraged wookie when he awoke. The HK-51 unit quickly determined that this mercenary was likely his intended target, and discovered that he left the cantina with a woman, towards the public transportation bay. The HK unit "convinced" the bay manager to give the coordinates that the transport they left on was headed towards, and discovered that it was the planet of Taris. After cleaning up the slight mess that was made, the HK unit returned to the ship he arrived on, and set the course towards Taris, and towards his target..."
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum