Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOR - Omega Asteroid Station

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TOR - Omega Asteroid Station Empty TOR - Omega Asteroid Station

Post by The Force Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Asteroid station is a space station build into and around an asteroid field. It's somewhat dangerous to get to, and thus a hive for Bounty Hunters, assassins, criminals, and other fugitives.
Some people refer to it as "Omega."
The station is run by Aria T'loak, a blue-skinned Twi'lek warlord of sorts (Any business dealing with her will be GM'd by the Force).

Basically, the station is a larger version of this(that big asteroid on the right being part of the station) :
TOR - Omega Asteroid Station Tumblr_masyezgq8F1r4hjxyo1_500

(Yes, Phinn. I was out of ideas so I stole this one from ME. I trust that won't be an issue? And yes, I did even go so far as to steal Aria's name. It's not my fault! Omega is just SO COOL! Razz And Aria T'loak is wonderful too. I can't wait for the DLC to help her take back Omega. Razz )

Last edited by Valerius Serkan on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Excuses so Phinn doesn't point out my super-obvious reference. :P)
The Force
The Force

Administrator

ID : The Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

TOR - Omega Asteroid Station Empty Re: TOR - Omega Asteroid Station

Post by JJS495 Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:05 am

Alastar Keveni brought his old S-100 Stinger into the hanger of the base, and landed. He opened up a piece of the paneling, and removed a few pieces, that the ship needed to fly. He put them into a few boxes on his belt, both of which were locked. His family had always said he was paranoid. He preferred to think of himself as cautious... At least with some things. In other things, he had to admit, he could be rather reckless. Some would argue that he was being reckless by making it so he couldn't get away fast, but he disagreed. He'd far rather need to take longer to get going than to have his ship stolen. He popped open the cockpit, and sprang out, stretching. Once he had finished he shut the cockpit and locked it, and strode out of the hanger, headed for the cantina.

JJS495
Recruit

ID : JJS495

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Seated in the cantina, Mirabelle sipped silently at her drink, twirling a coin between her fingertips.
She kept a close eye on incoming and outgoing traffic, waiting for someone who looked like they could help her.
"A smuggler without her ship is a sorry sight indeed," a friend had once told her.
She couldn't help but be frustrated that her ship had been taken again, and that she was forced to resort to hiring yet another hunter or mercenary to get it back.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Alastar stepped into the cantina, brushing by the various people on the station, while carefully making sure no one managed to pick his pocket. He quickly dodged as a man clearly tried to bump into him, and went stumbling as he missed. Alastar forced back a grin. The man was likely trying to pick his pocket. And had clearly just failed. Miserably. Alastar strode towards the bar, his eyes scanning for an open seat. There was a grand total of two. Both of which were directly beside a drunken Wookiee, who was snarling at anyone close by. Alastar changed his gaze to the tables, trying to find an unoccupied one. It wasn't that he didn't think he could take down a drunken Wookiee. He was positive he could. But he didn't really want to risk getting any injuries by trying it. Especially since he'd be starting in close quarters, and sitting down. He grimaced. There were plenty of open seats, but none at unoccupied tables.

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Mirabelle raised an eyebrow as the man made his way towards the wookiee. Either he was crazy, or he was good. She was looking forward to the outcome.
He seemed to have enough skill to survive without getting pickpocketed, and it he managed to claw his way to victory against the wookiee she would have to invest in his services, should they be for hire.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Alastar strode towards the wookiee, not seeing another option. He had to talk to the bartender, and getting a drink was the only way to do it. And to get a drink, he had to sit by an aggressive drunken wookiee. He was pretty sure this was something people would classify as reckless. He walked over to the left side of the wookiee, ignoring the snarls, and sat down. "Hello friend." He said, an easy grin on his face. "Buy you a drink?" He got no further than that, before the wookiee swung at his face. Alastar dodged by falling off his stool backwards. He still caught a bit of the wookiee's hand to the face, but it was only glancing, and wasn't too bad. He rolled as he landed and came up on his feet. The wookiee had been expecting more resistance, and was off balance from his blow. However, when he saw that Alastar was fine, he snarled again, and lurched to his feet.
"Settle down." Alastar said. "I'd rather not fight you. But if you insist, I will."
The wookiee ignored his statement, and continued forwards. He swung a heavy blow at Alastar's head, clearly hoping to put him out in one blow. Alastar ducked, and slammed his fist into the wookiee's stomach. The wookiee jackknifed slightly, but not much, his hard muscles protecting him. They didn't protect him, however, from the next series of blows from Alastar, all of them aimed at the wookiee's head. The wookiee lurched backwards, snarling with pain and anger. He then rushed forwards. Alastar dodged to the side, and came around behind the wookiee, and landed a hard blow to the back of his head. The wookiee stumbled, and flailed around. Alastar stepped back, and went around the wookiee, as he spun, trying to find the Echani. Alastar darted around, and kicked the wookiee in the side, of the knee, ducking under the flailing limbs. The wookiee stumbled briefly, and rushed towards him once more. Alastar again ducked to the side, planning on putting the wookiee out with another blow from behind, no matter how many times he needed to smash its thick skull. He had expected the one blow to do it, but clearly wookiee skulls were thicker than he had realized. As Alastar dodged to the side, the wookiee, lashed out at him. This messed up Alastar's movement, as he had to spring to the side to avoid the blow. The wookiee spun to face him, and advanced again, roaring. Alastar darted forwards to meet it. He ducked under the wookiee's arms, and struck the wookiee's head with the heel of his hand. He stayed there long enough to land two more hard blows, before ducking out to the side. He dodged a flawing arm, and hit the wookiee in the head twice more. The wookiee groaned, and began to slump down. Alastar struck it a few more times, just to make sure it really went down. It hit the ground with a thud, and Alastar straightened up. He glanced around him, seeing that the entire bar had been watching the fight. He pretended not to notice, and simply walked up to the bar, and ordered a Corellian Ale.

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Mirabelle, eyebrows raised, regarded the fight with awe. Although the Wookiee was clearly drunk, the fight was nonetheless impressive. Any man who could emerge victorious against a wookiee with barely a scratch was skilled in her book.
She glanced around the bar before marching over and taking a seat next to him, making sure to sit on the side opposite to her scar. She wave to the bartender for a drink, then turned to Alastar slightly.
"Those were quite the moves," she say simply, regarding him.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Alastar glanced at her out of the corner of his eye as he took a sip of his drink. "Thank you." He said simply. "Though the fight was hardly fair."

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:56 pm

"Not much is fair these days," Mirabelle replies, taking a gulp of her drink as the bartender hands it to her. "Say, you happen to be looking for work?"
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:58 pm

"Somewhat." Alastar said. "You've an offer?"

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:00 pm

"If you're interested," she replies, sliding a few credit chits towards him. "It might pay well, too, if it pays off."
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Alastar nodded, accepting the credits. "I'm all ears." He said, focusing his full attention on her. He mentally kicked himself. He should have waited a bit, to try to get more credits out of her. Well, at least he hadn't made it clear he badly needed work.

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:05 pm

"I made a run on Taris," Mirabelle starts, fidgeting slightly with one credit chit she pulled from her pocket. "It was going well, too, until the Sith showed up at our meeting zone. I think we were cheated, sold out, something. I managed to escape and catch a ride off-planet by smuggling myself aboard a shuttle, but my ship was impounded."
Mirabelle sighs. "A smuggler's nothing without her ship. I need it back, and I'm willing to pay."
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:09 pm

"Indeed." Alastar said, nodding slowly, trying to keep from making it clear that he was going to accept. "What's your offer?"

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:12 pm

"I need you to help me find my ship. More importantly, I need you to help me get it back. If you need to know my cargo, my origins, any of that, we'll cover it on the way. I've got a few thousand credits to my name as payment, and after I deliver my shipment I can probably pay a little more."
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Alastar did some quick mental math, estimating how long the money would last him. His conclusion was "long enough." He nodded. "Count me in." He said. He took a long drink of his Corellian Ale. He glanced around the crowded room. "You want to talk further about this here, or somewhere else?"

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Glancing around the room, Mirabelle concluded elsewhere was probably the better option.
"This place is crowded. Do you have a ship of you own, or did you get here via public transport?"
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:23 pm

"I've got an old S-100 Stinger in the hanger." Alastar said. "Not exactly a good spot to talk, but the hanger's likely quiet enough."

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:24 pm

"Lead the way. I'm Mirabelle, by the way," she added, finishing her drink and paying for both of their drinks on the way out.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:27 pm

"Alastar Keveni." Alastar said, nodding to her. "A pleasure to meet you." He inwardly kicked himself again, wondering just how common formalities like that were out amongst most mercenaries. He took another long drink of his Corellian Ale, and walked towards his hanger bay.

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Mirabelle grins at the man. He certainly knew how to talk business.
She followed him to his ship, inspecting it and leaning against it casually.
"Where do you want to begin, Alastar?"
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:49 pm

"Well, was your ship impounded by the Taris officials, or by the Sith navy?" Alastar asked. "Because the Taris officials would have a record we might be able to track."

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:51 pm

"When the Sith troopers showed up, I split," Mirabelle confesses, crossing her arms. "The Sith navy shouldn't care too much about it; they probably got Taris officials to take care of it after they cleared us out. Either way, I think Taris is our destination, albeit a dangerous one."
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:55 pm

Alastar nodded slightly. "I agree. Taris is the best place to start." He paused. "I must confess my ignorance on ship impoundments. Are the ships usually sold, or used by the government? Are the names left the same, or are they changed?"

JJS495
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:00 am

"Usually they're archived. The ship is put in some sort of storage facility after being inspected and sometimes stripped of valuables. It's all cataloged and stored after a few months. Often they'll collect dust until someone decides to sell it, steal it, or break it down for parts."
Mirabelle sighs. "Let's hope none of that has happened yet. Usually it takes at least a month to get it to that stage."
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum