Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOR - Korriban

3 posters

Go down

TOR - Korriban Empty TOR - Korriban

Post by The Force Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Welcome to Korriban, rumoured homeworld of the Sith and hive of the Dark Side.

-If/when some sort of planet system is implemented, I will post specs, bonuses, control, and whatnot here. For now, have fun, and enjoy the forum responsibly.
The Force
The Force

Administrator

ID : The Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

TOR - Korriban Empty Re: TOR - Korriban

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:55 pm

*An alien, insect-like vessel lands and the cyborg Admiral Arbiter de Ruyter departs.*

Ah, excellent. Now to await the arrival of Darth Macht...

*He sits on the ground in a meditative posture and is very quiet...*

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm

*A hooded figure steps next to Arbiter de Ruyter, making no sounds, and no signs of where he came from.*

"Greetings, admiral....." Says Darth Macht, his voice low, but menacing.
"I trust the preparations for our fleet are in order...."
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:34 pm

((OOC: You need to add Firox to the Sith Empire group so he has access to the secret forum. Jussayin'. Razz))

A cloaked figure, who was blending into the shadows perfectly, steps into view.
"My lord... I have something I wish to discuss with you, if you have a moment. It concerns an item likely to be of great value to our Empire..."

Last edited by Taj-El Siin on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

ID : spacedude1234567

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 am

OOC: I dont know how to do that. Razz

" This better be worth my time, Siin." Said Darth Macht, without turning towards the cloaked figure.
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:31 am

((OOC: Go to "Usergroups" and then "(TOR) Sith Empire". You're the usergroup leader, just type his name in the box and hit the button to add him.))

The Dark Jedi nods, his voice sounding slightly mechanized due to the filter on his helmet.
"I was digging through the archives that were kept during Malak's reign and I found reference to an object that Malak posessed, possibly even created. By the description, it appears it is a cube-shaped holocron. I have reason to believe was stored inside the Star Forge prior to its destruction, and that Revan himself acquired it before the battle of Rakata Prime."
He pauses, hesitating.
"I do not know what the holocron contains. It could be only a device Malak created to house his knowledge of the Force for a student, or it could be something more... the plans of the Star Forge itself, even. Revan obviously considered it important enough to take it with him, though it's anyone's guess if he knew the contents."
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 am

"The Fleet is indeed ready, Darth."

*A small, compact beckon call seemingly appears in the Admiral's hand. Upon activating it...

Hundreds upon hundreds of Interdictor cruisers, Centurion-class and Derriphan-class Battleships, countless thousands of Sith Interceptors, and similar numbers of KT-400 transports arrive in orbit above the planet, a terrifying sight to any Republic force, and just another instrument of power to a Sith Lord.*

"Again, the preparations are indeed ready. If you are satisfied, you may address your business with this Taj-el. I have... business of my own to attend to. In orbit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:47 pm

JAMMERS ON CBM ONLY!!! (Perhaps we can think of something better to use than JAMMERS, but for the moment, it'll do. Forgive me if I call you by your LMB name, it's what I'm used to and they're much easier to remember.)

JAMERS ON CBM ONLY FOR REAL NOW!!!
Okay, an operative of mine has got Em interested in doing a little job for us. I'll hire him to steal the Jedi Holocron. How can that fail? Razz Seriously, I think this is a good idea.
JAMMERS OFF!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:50 pm

We, uh... don't need to use jammers, you know. There's, like... PM's. And... the secret forum. Razz

Also, DON'T DOUBLE POST! Razz

EDIT (because double posting is for silly LMB-infected people): I see CBM hasn't added you to the Sith Empire group yet. I can fix that. Razz

Last edited by Taj-El Siin on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Eh, what's this "secret forum"? Neutral Cool Twisted Evil

But JAMMERS are so much easier! I will proudly retain my LMBitis, thank you. Razz

Ah, thanks for the fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Let's see... messages only the two of you can read/posting in a forum your enemies can't see OR posting it with jammers and ASSUMING they will read it but not act on the info inside... why is that even a question? Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:43 pm

...Firox, we are not using Jammers. Razz

They led to SO many problems on the MBs. There is a large chance that the enemy can and will read the Jammers, and we will not have the edge we need for our plans to take effect.

So ya, PMs and secret forum only. Razz

(Back in character:)
*Darth Macht let out a low chuckle.*
"Things appear to be off to a good start. Siin, continue research on the artifact you mentioned. Admiral, continue preparations for the fleet, and your other venture as well. We must be prepared to strike at a moments notice...."
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 pm

The figure bows slightly.
"As you command, my lord. I will contact you when I have received further information."
Siin walks off, boarding the Rift (which is parked nearby thanks to some VERY clever writing) and sets off for Tatooine (which is ALSO nearby thanks to some equally clever writing).
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:12 am

Taj-El Siin wrote:Let's see... messages only the two of you can read/posting in a forum your enemies can't see OR posting it with jammers and ASSUMING they will read it but not act on the info inside... why is that even a question? Razz

Oh, I see it now! Very Happy

@CBM

"Yes, Darth."

*de Ruyter takes a shuttle up to the fleet...*

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 am

*After the others had left him, Darth Macht turned and walked off to his ship, The Exavier, and set off for an unknown destination. There were preparations to make....
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:15 pm

A single Centurion appears suddenly in-system. On the bridge of it, Siin drops to his hands and knees, his vision going black. He waits until his vision clears, then wobbles to his feet. Obviously extremely weak from exerting himself, the Dark Jedi's voice shakes a little as he gives orders.

"Commander... bring us in to land. I'll be... in the hangar on board my ship... if you need me."

Leaning against the captain's chair for a moment, Taj sets off unsteadily down the hallway, pausing from time to time to lean against the side of the corridors.
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:45 am

*The Exavier set down on Korriban. Darth Macht quickly exited his vessel, and headed towards the temple to meet with Siin. *
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Siin is concentrated on his work with his back to the Sith Lord, but looks up slightly as he feels a familiar presence. Turning, he bows low.
"My lord. I have recovered the holocron, as you can see. Breaking into it is proving more difficult than I had formerly hoped... Revan was far from incompetent when it came to protecting his secrets."
He motions to the pyramid-shaped object floating nearby.
"If you wish to try your hand at unlocking it, my lord, perhaps you shall fare better than I did."
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:54 pm

*Darth Macht slowly shook his head. "I am afraid not, Siin. I would rather not put forth effort into something which I have no way of being certain shall yield a profit, when at the moment I am currently preoccupied with many other matters. The chaos that was caused on Dantooine has stirred a fresh wave of Republic resistance, which I must do my best to counteract with our limited forces. However, I am still intrigued as to what secrets possibly lay inside this artifact. I shall assign our best researchers onto this immediately. Is there anything else that must be addressed, Siin, or are you through taking up my time?"*
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:10 am

Siin bows again.
"No, my lord, I shall leave you to your business and return to my own task of unlocking this holocron's secrets."
He half-turns back to the object, pausing and smiling slightly.
"I do apologize for the battle that ensued on Dantooine... though I would be lying if I said cutting down no less than a dozen weakling Jedi was unsatisfying. I bid you a good day, master."
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum